Tuesday, June 7, 2011

End of unit reflection

The first place I visit is Kenya. It is were the hobbits lived. It is hot because we are in a savanna. Well, it is a rain forest, but it became a savanna. I can hear the birds twitting and singing along, I can hear the hobbits talking in their language, I can feel the wind blowing through my ears, I see the light shining and I can see the rays of the sunlight. I can see Lucy, the first hobbit. She is short and she walks upright. She is bipedal and she belongs to the oldest group of human's ancestors. She looks like a 5 year old girl. If I give a guess, I guess she is 2.5 m tall and from the circumference of her head she probably had a small brain. "Ooh, man, one hour passed, I need to go. Bye hobbits!"
I arrive to a place that it is called Ancient Sumeria. It was located in Mesopotamia and it was right by the rivers Tigris and Euphrates. I can see people working and carrying rock to build something. It is hot. As I look at the location I think it is a really good location for agriculture. There were a lot of challenges for the people that lived there. The climate is semiarid. I think it is a good climate, but too hot for living. Well, my time passed, I have to go! "Bye, bye, Sumerians!" 
Now I'm going to Egypt. I can see the big, huge pyramids and the sphinx. The Egyptian kings and queens are treated by the slaves. I hear their original music and I enter in the king's valley and there are a lot of tombs and hieroglyphics. I smell the agriculture and see that it is being collected by the farmers and slaves. Well, my time is over again! I need to go to India. "Bye, Egyptian people, see you next time!" 
Aah India! Ooh, look at that! I arrived at the Taj Mahal. It has a wonderful story. It shows the love of one of the rulers. He decided to create a tomb for his love when she was dead. Ooh, the fresh flowers and the smell of it! I see the birds flying through and the people talking and visiting the Taj Mahal. Ooh, I ran out of timeeeeee! Ooh, what a trip!Wait, which country am I in? (Boss speaking) "You are in your office. The country is called office!" "Ooh, OK, I'll get back to work!" What a day and a very exciting experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment