Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Reflection on unit

Well, I think that for the first two projects I did a good job, but for the last one I really made a mistake. After doing every single thing I forgot to hand in the papers and I got a 0. During this unit we did a lot of things: we did three big projects and some small things. For the end of the unit we played a game called jeopardy. I think this unit was really fun to do. I was very collaborative in the first project when my partner was Eliza and we were supposed to describe the climate and the physical features of Egypt. For the second project, which was an individual project, I was a thinker. I am a risk-taker because I do really dangerous things and I'm caring because I help out other people. The people were inquirers. Only the ones that inquire are the ones that achieve something. The people needed to adapt to the environment in order to survive. That's why they came up with some brilliant ideas: writing system, dams, fire, clothes,  irrigation system, etc. The IB profile was very helpful because it helps me name some qualities I have and I it is well organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment